Global Director of Business Development Position
The 9thWonder team is looking for a Global Director of New Business to join our fast-growing team of diverse talents. You are a master of relationships, a detective with an infinite thirst for research that only closing deals can quench. This position is based in any of our offices; candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to those areas.
As the Global Director of New Business, you:
- Will be responsible for two areas; overall growth and client development of 9thWonder.
- Will generate new business by leveraging relationships, prospecting, conducting industry analysis and client segmentation.
- Be able to develop a full pipeline of business by working actively and alongside cross-functional teams.
- Drive and manage the entire pitch process: targeting prospects, identifying client needs and providing captivating proposals that add incremental value to client’s business, negotiating and closing those opportunities with speed
- Execute agreement-making in compliance with laws to get the best terms while building long-term relationships.
- Participate in specifying business development plan and quarterly goals with the executive team to meet business revenue and profit goals.
- Keeps up to date with the industry – key clients, changes in leadership, industry & emerging trends, and technologies
- 30% – 50% travel domestic
- Successfully lead the transition of the client moving from the new business development team to the account management team
The Global Director of Business Developer has:
- 7+ years of advertising agency experience, 4+ years of account leadership experience.
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience.
- Hunger for success; have an abundance of drive, ambition, and a committed determination to succeed.
- Strong business insight with experience in running a P&L.
- Shown ability to establish relationships with client and grow business organically with capability to present at the most senior levels of an organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills, consistent record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Proven record in leading large accounts with growth.
- Is self-motivated and highly goal-oriented to achieve ambitious targets.
Does this sound like you?
Nice! You must be super-talented, so we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and a link to your work to [email protected] with GBD in the subject line. Don’t call us. We’re busy doing stuff. We’ll get in touch when we’re free. You know, if we’re into you.
The Legal Stuff
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement, we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to craft a culture where the best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.