Director of New Business Position in NYC
About Razorfish Health
What ignites when the highest levels of science, creativity and technology collide? This is what Razorfish Health lives for discovering, every single day. We call it exponential potential. Through a transformative blend of science, tech and creativity, we exponentially expand what a health and wellness brand can achieve in the marketplace.
We are full service to the core, home-grown from the very deepest roots of digital. Located in New York, Philadelphia and Chicago, Razorfish Health is part of the largest healthcare communications group in the world, Publicis Health. We serve a broad base of clients in pharma/biotech as well as CPG/OTC manufacturers, healthcare retailers and major health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique. Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
Web: http://www.razorfishhealth.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/razorfishhealth
Razorfish Health – Director, New Business
- Organize and manage the RFP process, meetings, presentations, internally and externally
- Assist in the identification of new business opportunities outside our current clients
o Contributes to developing and maintaining a prospect database
o Researches, analyzes and monitors financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on new market / business leads and opportunities
- Lead development of a library of agency business development assets: capabilities; key case studies by area; team bios
- Provide strong collaboration with all functions, including account, creative, strategy, analytics, and PM in order to participate in the pitch deck creation process
- Manage of a small Business Development team of 1-2 direct reports
- Forge strong connections across all Razorfish Health offices and Publicis Health Business Development group
- Collaborate with other agency offices in co-pitches or assists with their RFP’s, pitches, etc
- Five or more years of experience in healthcare advertising or marketing services required
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Personal resilience and appetite for growth
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Creative thinking and resourceful problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with powerpoint; excel and salesforce.com experience a plus
- Ability to deal with fast paced work environment and to make decisions with limited information at times
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with colleagues in order to achieve results
- Ability to interface with client prospects with credibility and confidence
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, marketing audits, research reports, white papers and survey data
- Ability to write reports, presentations and general business correspondence
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth