Healthcare Ad Agency seeks 3 Biz Dev Managers
Steve’s breakdown: Still trying to keep our new business sisters & brother employed . . .
Looks like you apply here for NYC.
And there’s the same job in Philly
NEW YORK, NY: imre Health, MM&M’s Small Healthcare Agency of the year (2019), is one fastest growing, independent creative, digital, social and PR marketing agencies working in pharmaceutical marketing today. We’re looking to add a Business Development Manager, a critical role to the agency’s new business team to expand our unique offerings for prospective clients.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Business Development & Marketing, the ideal candidate will work with other senior leaders in the organization to drive new qualified leads by developing and maintaining regular contact with key prospects across pharmaceutical and biotech brands.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Prospecting: Lead generation:
- Conduct outreach and follow-up to key prospective clients across the healthcare landscape (pharmaceutical and biotech)
- Create and maintain a database of prospective clients using the agency’s CRM tool
- Leverage our agency marketing materials (e.g. case studies, thought leadership, events) and external Business Intelligence tools to reach prospects with messaging relevant to how imre Health can help them achieve their business objectives
- Track, monitor and report on all lead generation activities to continuously secure meetings with new prospects
On a case-by-case basis:
- Drafting RFI / RFP responses
- Aid in the development of pitch background materials, including prospective client contact and business background research
- Support pitch deck development in partnership with Client Experience and Innovators team leads (account management, strategy & insights, creative, incubation, media)
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 3+ years’ experience in an agency or professional services firm environment
- Experience working with pharmaceutical brands and knowledge of how their challenges differ from other verticals
- Dynamic personality with excellent people skills, especially with those at a senior level
- Strong persuasive writing abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates ingenuity in attracting prospects
- Quick learner, grasping the intricacies of our agency services and client work to apply to lead generation efforts effectively
- Travel domestically (10-15% outside pandemic)
- CRM system management
- Firm grasp of LinkedIn
- Either direct Account Management or New Business experience in an advertising, marketing or digital agency setting
- The best coworkers you’ll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- WFH Flex 2 Program
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.