Job: Senior Growth Marketing Manager (NYC)
Steve’s breakdown: Looks like Superbolt is looking for a new business manager except they’re Growth Marketing.
They were just ranked the 7th fastest growing a agencies by Adweek. Here’s their job posting:
NEW YORK: We are seeking an experienced Senior Growth Marketing Manager to join us and help disruptive brands grow online. This role will collaboratively work with our marketing team to help clients grow by owning and managing the entire marketing funnel.
- Location: New York City, NY
- Hours: Full-Time
- Start Date: Immediate
- Compensation: $70k – $75k
At Superbolt, we have a simple goal: help disruptive brands to grow online.
We are a performance marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world. We pride ourselves in our in-house start-up histories where we’ve driven awareness, revenue, and conversion for some of the world’s fastest growing consumer-facing businesses including Casper, BarkBox, and Try the World. Our clients are typically venture backed start-ups selling products we are passionate about. Since our start in 2016, we’ve enjoyed 10% month-over-month growth due to our hard work and dedication.
- Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display, partnerships, out-of-home
- Website optimization including A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization
- Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs
- Build multi-channel marketing strategies to drive incremental results that directly impact the top line of clients’ businesses
- Oversee the implementation of digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms
- Review and present data-driven analysis of campaigns and marketing strategies
- Lead strategic conversations with the C-suite and the marketing team of our clients to empower successful growth strategies
- Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree in an analytical field or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data driven insights
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus
- Proficiency in G-Suite and comfortable with Mac OS
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k retirement
- Generous vacation days
- Transportation reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours
- Quarterly company events
- A great team in NYC!
- Certified as a Great Place to Work
- Ranked #7 overall in Adweek’s 2020 list of Fastest Growing Agencies
Superbolt is an Equal Opportunity Employer — without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.