Someone’s “promoting” a new business gig on LinkedIn
Steve’s breakdown: This job was posted three weeks ago and is “Promoted” on LinkedIn so one would suspect it’s still live. 25 Applicants as of Wednesday night. Go get’em tiger!
NEW YORK, NY: Publicis Sapient: Business Development & Operations Manager
This individual will serve as the ringmaster for flawless business development operations. He/she will be a close partner and support to the SVP, Business Development, Publicis New York in order to win new business pursuits for Publicis New York and Publicis Groupe Power of One.
This individual should have extensive experience helping manage pitch plans, timelines and budgets, leading cross-functional teams through the life cycle of pursuing, smart prospecting, pursuit prioritization and mapping, working to optimizing pitch approach, and helping to drive a culture of aggressive growth within the agency.
- Help with the development of sales strategies for net-new pursuits and prioritized organic growth accounts
- Nimbly crafting replies for incoming RFIs, RFPs, and other pitch imperatives
- Accountable for pitch budgets, burn tracking, win/loss ratio, etc.
- Responsible to drive the mechanics behind closing new business deals after initial meetings with potential new clients
- Working with Resources and other key stakeholders to help identifying the right casting of pitch teams to ensure win outcomes
- Fostering healthy productive relationships across not only the Publicis New York organization but also across Publicis Groupe that contributes to more collaboration, sharing and learning
- Leading the charge of building repository of selling assets and best practice
- Ability to represent and help sell-in the full suite of Publicis New York and other services that are offered across Publicis Groupe
- Cultivate business relationships through networking, industry events and outbound marketing
- Successful track record (4-7 years) of business development for a traditional agency, digital agency or brand marketing organization
- Must have experience with multi-nationals with complex marketing needs that could require global/local alignment and collaboration
- Ability to speak to all levels of prospective clients: strategic and tactical decision makers
- Proven experience in building and leading a cross-functional team in the pitch/BD process
- Best of the best writing and presentation skills
- Experience managing others
- Ability to reach across the cross-functional aisles and the various capability groups across the organization in order to drive more wins
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong brand, marketing and digital fundamentals including brand strategy, omni-channel marketing, and marketing transformation
- BA or equivalent experience required
Benefits Of Working Here
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.