A pitch that would make the whole agency feel better
Steve’s breakdown: Evoke Wellness is a premier substance abuse detox and wellness facility that’s committed to helping clients throughout the whole treatment experience and there marketing blows! There are no videos on their YouTube channel and that’s just the beginning.
MIRAMAR, FL: Evoke Wellness, LLC is a premier medical detox and residential facility dedicated to helping those working to overcome addiction. Our compassionate, family-oriented substance use disorder treatment facility seeks an experienced, full-time Chief Marketing Officer to join our team. A proven self-starter who can come in and hit the ground running, bringing experience and fresh ideas to motivate and engage clients in early recovery.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated experience in Behavioral Health and Addictions.
The Chief Marketing Officer, will collaborate with the Executive Management Team, field leaders and vendors to develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy that will position the organization as the premiere behavioral health and substance abuse / disorder treatment provider, increasing and securing market dominance. Overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
In this role you will serve as the Chief Marketing Officer and will provide overall leadership support for the Marketing and Sales teams. You will shape the organization’s public profile by building the brand. You will cultivate and develop relationships with potential and ongoing business partners and utilize relationships to grow market share, service volume and brand recognition. You should have the ability to establish strong communication link and credibility with customers, prospects, and management team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement internet marketing strategies and non-web-based initiatives that include search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), and print media.
- Lead internet and direct marketing strategies that improve the organizations position in the market, enhance marketing efforts, engage clients and referral sources and promote treatment services.
- Enable data driven decision making by providing insights & recommendations.
- Researches and implements software tools that improve the quality and efficiency of marketing activities and reporting capabilities.
- Conducts statistical studies and prepares regular summary reports that measure performance outcomes and return on investment.
- Conducts market research and analysis to specify market requirements that meet short- and long-term goals.
- Surveys the competitive landscape to optimize web presence.
- Provides ongoing recommendations for website improvements and adjusts marketing strategies based on research.
- Identifies appropriate vendors and negotiates related contracts to ensure proper execution of marketing strategies.
- Manages vendor and consultant relationships and monitors the progress and efficiency of the work.
- Develops and implements sales plans in support of marketing the organization’s treatment services.
- Collaborates with Executive Directors in the development of annual sales plans and budgets.
- Establishes overall team and individual sales performance goals in support of the organization’s strategic sales and revenue objectives.
- Guides and mentors team members in assessing difficult situations, resolving customer service problems, adjusting approaches and strategies, and monitoring outcomes.
- Facilitates team effectiveness through individual coaching and regularly monitoring performance.
- Responsible for budget forecasting, managing expenditures and planning for short and long-term sales needs.
- Ensures expenditures align with current objectives and implements methods to monitor the budget and resolve variances.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or public administration or a related field with 5-10 years of experience in complex, dynamic and multi-state healthcare settings.
- 5-10 years’ experience marketing leadership in the behavioral health / substance abuse treatment industry.
- At least 5 years high-level managerial experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare administration and policies.
- Ability to successfully navigate digital arena to build and improve internet-based admissions.
- Deep knowledge of strategic planning and management theories and techniques for effective business development and marketing across wide geographic region.
- Exceptionally high level of problem-solving and analytical abilities necessary to organize, plan and direct activities and operations
- High level of communication skills necessary to present a vision for business growth, to deal effectively in person and in writing with a wide variety of influential persons inside and outside the organization, and to provide appropriate leadership to assigned subordinates.
- High level of influence and persuasion skills necessary to forge partnerships, implement change and explain and resolve frequently complex issues.
- Ability to establish strong communication link and credibility with customers, prospects, and management team.