Advertising RFP w/ TV: University Health Science Center
Steve’s breakdown: The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio has kind of a big deal of a account review going on here. Lots to read so get started cause the due date is May 20th.
SAN ANTONIO, TX: The University of Texas Health-San Antonio (“University”) is an innovative, vibrant, and dynamic community comprised of five health sciences schools – the Long School of Medicine, the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, the School of Nursing, the School of Dentistry, and the School of Health Professions. The campus climate is dedicated to our People, Passion, and Possibilities. Our major clinical partners are University Health System, South Texas Veteran’s Health Care System (Audie L. Murphy VA Hospital), Brooke Army Medical Center, and the UT Health-San Antonio/M.D. Anderson Mays Cancer Center, the only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center in South Texas. As the only civilian academic medical center and civilian Level I Trauma Center in the region for adults and pediatrics, we develop the knowledge, people, processes, and medicine to make health happen for our community and beyond.
Vendor needs to provide marketing and advertising services
– Integrated Marketing and Communication Strategy: Develop a comprehensive overarching strategy to continue to promote the Brand, engage key internal and external stakeholders, manage and improve reputation and drive growth, Strategy will include a comprehensive plan, goals, benchmark, and overall schedule of tactics,
– Specialty Area/Service Line Promotional Plans: Develop specialty area/service line promotional plans outlining the tactics, channels and schedule to achieve the desired goals, objectives and metrics,
– Creative Development and Production: Videos, TV commercials, print and digital ads, print collateral, social media content, billboard designs and other out-of-home promotional pieces created through concept, writing, design, production and digital programming. Digital assets may also refer to production works including music clips, illustrations, design components, icons, photography and video footage used to produce finished creative assets,
– Media Strategy, Planning and Reporting: Create annual media plan for online and offline media advertising. Plans to include recommended schedule, media rates and media mix,
– Digital and Social Strategy: Develop a comprehensive approach to leverage digital assets include websites, intranets and social media channels to effectively promote the brand, grow services, build reputation and engage internal and external audiences,
– Communication Strategy: In partnership with the Marketing and Communication Team, develop an integrated communication strategy to drive engagement inside the organization and build pride in the brand,
– Marketing and Communications Dashboards: Develop and manage a marketing and communication dashboard to measure, track and report on key goals and metrics.