Director of New Business position in Los Angeles
Steve’s breakdown: Just a reminder to y’all, we are alway happy to post any open new business positions. This one is at Imprint Projects.
LOS ANGELES, CA: Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency. Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. We value long-term partnerships with Levi’s, Sonos, MoMA, Spotify, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Eventbrite, and many more.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in San Francisco, and Los Angeles, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We are seeking a Director of New Business who will bring new opportunities to Imprint Projects to help further our mission. Applicants must have an established network of contacts in senior positions at premier brands and a sincere interest/background in arts, music, culture, fashion, or technology.
- Support new business development, with a focus on lead generation
- Reports to CEO
- 5 years experience selling creative agency services (brand marketing, experiential, content, strategy) direct to brand clients
- Experience working with “Globally-Dominant Brands” (Fortune 500) and “Established Industry Game-changers”
- Must bring a book of existing client contacts in senior positions (e.g. CMOs, Brand Directors) to immediately market and sell to
- Experience collaborating with clients on scopes across mediums; content, retail, design, social, digital, experiential etc.
- Exceptionally organized with the ability to manage many opportunities and projects at once
- Comfortable with G-Suite applications (Gmail, Google Drive), CRMs (Pipedrive), and Slack
- Excellent writing, document preparation and presentation skills
- Interest / background in arts, music, culture, fashion, technology
- Travel Required 20% of the time
- Generate leads and new business opportunities
- Generate at least five $1M+ mission-aligned, pitch opportunities presented to Imprint Projects each year
- Generate $4M+ in Sales each year
- Collaborate with Account Leads and Creative Leads to develop pitches/programs/budgets
- Relationship management (internal processes & capacity / external advocacy)
- Network, promote, represent company at conferences and events
- Competitive salary, no commission
- Health & Dental Benefits covered 100% by Imprint Projects. Vision benefits offered as well
- 401(k) Matching
- Generous PTO offered